About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Milestones

Eva has had a very big year so far, and it has only been a week!
January 2nd - while visiting Reese (who is exactly 1 month older), I noticed Eva was eating something as I carried her downstairs after her nap. When I looked more closely, I realized it was a booger . . . GROSS! Even after I removed it with a tissue, she licked her fingers for the next 5 minutes . . . EVEN MORE GROSS!
January 5th - Eva learned how to crawl! She doesn't use both knees, just one, but even on 2 hands, one foot and one knee, she can move like lightning, especially when she sees something she's pretty sure I am not going to let her keep.

OK, maybe it hasn't been that exciting - but hey, it's the little things that matter, right?

3 comments:

MamaMiller said...

I think that is VERY exciting :) Well, except the booger.

Annie said...

A booger? Yuck! You'll have to teach Eli that trick! I'm torn between feeling disgusted and possibly happy at having a kid with a clean nose (despite where the dirty went).

SkyeF said...

Always the cell phones, maybe if they weren't so shiny and cool looking they wouldn't bother