OK, since I clearly don't have enough to do, I'm going to further commit myself to the internet . . . I have officially posted my first item on Etsy, and I am going to start a new blog about crafting. Of course, I'll probably have to post on it more than I do on this one, right? Ha!
Anyway, Eva is darling as always - she sometimes stands on her own for quite a while, and will even more rarely take a step or two, but whenever prompted to perform these new feats (even for an audience of Duke & Mommy), she promptly sits down. Crazy girl!
We have braved the weather the last 2 days to go out on walks, because, dang it, it is time for Spring. Needless to say, 37 degrees F is not exactly springy weather for long walks. Good thing Barb made us the warmest, cutest gingerbread girl snowsuit ever.
My favorite thing about Eva this evening is how everyone smiles in her presence. We walked up to the local custard/hamburger stand and even the high school kids who work there managed to give a little grin (through the angst) at her. And at Walgreen's, the little old lady in line just about fell over cooing and grinning at Eva. I am thankful to have a girl who brings so much joy to the world. Hopefully, she'll keep getting cuter (though her dad is threatening to lock her in her room until she is 28). Poor kid - dating is going to be a trip!
Good night and sweet dreams everyone! We love you all!
Winter Update!
8 years ago

1 comment:
I love the bag on Etsy! I'm so excited you started a page there. I can't wait to see more!!!
Post a Comment