I know, I know, every other blog post is a catch-up, but it just seems like there are never enough hours in the day. Anyway, Eva is as cute as ever, and the newest addition to our family will hopefully have some new pics to offer on Friday after my sonogram. For those of you we haven't told, consider this your official announcement - we are expecting baby #2 in November. Actually, I think I might have already posted this. Who knows? I can barely remember yesterday, let alone two months ago.
Anyway, the Eva update is . . . she can walk! At about 15 and 1/2 months of age she finally took the big plunge and decided that crawling was so last week. She is a pretty cute little toddler, and Aunt Annie says she "sashays." Video will be forthcoming. Teething continues at an alarming rate. I think she has gotten 5 teeth in the past 6 weeks, with more coming. Talking is also progressing with great speed and even greater hilarity. Sometimes all the words sound the same, and other times she says things perfectly. She pointed to a button on Grandma Jackie's jeans and I told her it was a "button," which she repeated exactly. But, tonight all words were "Dee-dee." Eva is also maintaining her petite status with weight and height in the 10th percentile (thugh her head is in the 90th). We love our pediatrician, who says "she's a solid little thing" and "she's putting it all where it matters." She eats a LOT, so I am wondering if a growth spurt is somewhere in the near future.
Enjoy the glut of pictures and videos, and I'll sure try to keep up more often. . . sorry!

No comments:
Post a Comment