About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Little Diva

Always the drama queen (let's be honest, as the only girl in a sea of boys, she's earned it), Eva has really stepped it up - starting today. We found her Halloween tutu from last year in our fall decorations, and this morning, she decided to wear it with her PJs and do some dancing. That was funny enough - and I'll post the video if I can get my internet to cooperate, but this afternoon, she really vamped it up. After again donning her tutu (this time over clothes), she couldn't find her dancing shoes anywhere. Her exact words were, "Mommy, I can't find my dancing shoes." Little did I know she even owned any shoes that fell into that category. Well, having no idea what she was talking about, I sent her upstairs to look through her shoes. She came to the banister and said she still couldn't find them, so I asked what color they were - "Red," came the answer. Hmm, she only has 1 pair of red shoes, and they're sandals, and when presented, were not the shoes she had in mind. So, I told her to find some different dancing shoes. . . and this is what she came down in:

Turns out, there is also a dancing hat. What have I gotten myself in to with this one and only girl???

No comments: