And I have a new Etsy site - courtesy of Tim, the amazing marketing man. After you visit my Etsy store and buy several things, please go to Tim's website - timpiperdesign.com - he can do amazing things for you and your business, image, anything!
Gotta run - have more sewing, picture-taking, posting, etc. to get done than there are hours in the day . . . and night!
Winter Update!
8 years ago

1 comment:
Happy to give you a testimonial - the bag you gave me two Xmases ago is my go-to overnight bag. I love it, it's held up well and the fact it's reversible is fantastic! Love you :)
PS - will buy the fat quarter bag pattern off you as soon as it's available :) I particularly like the floral you used in the one that's on the site. Reminds me of my nanna.
Post a Comment