About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween



 We love PUMPKINS!  It was so fun carving them over at Aunt Annie's house.  Eva requested a girl pumpkin with lipstick and a heart-shaped nose.  When she came up from the basement (after abandoning me about 8.2 minutes into the pumpkin clean-out process), she said, "Mommy, that pumpkin looks terrific!"  And look, it really does (hers is in the middle)...
Daniel kept a close eye on everything - and tried to "help" with the carving knife several times.  Thankfully, no eyes (pumpkin or otherwise) were poked in the process.
Eva & Eli posed with their pumpkins in the bathroom (we had to go to a dark room so they could see the candles inside).  I think Eva is making a scared face on purpose - here's hoping, because if that's her new "smile" I am so disappointed in advance for Christmas card pictures.
And finally - here's what we've been up to in other blog worlds:
A fun project using marbles acorns to paint with - check here for details!
And my newest challenge - making something every day of November to put on Etsy - see what I say about that here.  
Ahhh, really, life doesn't get any better than kids and crafting :)

No comments: