About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grouting

This one word sums up the entire week following our trip to Disney World. Every day, from Sunday until I worked again on Friday, I spent at least 3 hours grouting, and two days were 8 hour (keep in mind, my small girl child was hanging with me throughout). Even with the amazing cake decorating tool, it got pretty tedious. It is a lot of grout - groan. And I am still not done as of today (11/2) - double groan.
Lucky for me, Eva loves to play in her exer-saucer (thanks again, Susie & Jen) or sitting on the floor with toys, or in her stroller, or basically any way that doesn't involve me entertaining her - man, I love this kid!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Love your pictures! I hadn't seen these before.