About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Friday, November 7, 2008

Oh yeah - Happy Halloween!



Eva's first Halloween Party!

I can't believe I forgot about Halloween in all my updates! Anyway, I am getting a little weary of witty prose (or not-so-witty, as the case may be), so we'll just stick to pics...




The infamous pumpkin pics: could it really be that uncomfortable? OK, probably it is - but it had the potential to be SO cute!



See - incredibly cute!

Eva's second Halloween costume (the first was a bee).

2 comments:

PAMMIE said...

omg, the picture with both of them in the pumpkins is hilarious! I love the look on Eli's face. And Eva is too cute in that video. Love it!

SkyeF said...

I like the cranky pumpkin pick - it's so my new desktop background!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha