About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful for SO much! (46 photos), by Cameron Meerdink


I'd like to share my Walgreens Photo Center photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.

2 comments:

PAMMIE said...

Just wanted to say thanks for posting these! I love seeing pix of the little ones. Too cute!

I especially love the bathtime pictures and the one of D in that gray sweater...he needs to wear that around Aunt Pam (if he hasn't outgrown it!)

Mama Dink said...

Luckily he has room to grow in the sweater!

Just went thru my TG night shopping finds again - SO awesome, and I had such a good time hanging with you!