About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Monday, November 7, 2011

And in other blog worlds...

Miracle of miracles, I'm actually keeping up with my challenge to post one item daily to Etsy... see here in case you don't believe me :)




And, I made this awesome bag today out of a pillow sham. A pillowcase would work well, too. AND, you can have a chance to win it if you go here and leave a comment here, and you can have two chances if you "like" my page on Facebook and leave a comment about that, too!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh...a pillow sham? I have the coolest shams from quilts I bought last year for cabin #7...I'm bringing them to you! The fabric is a heavy brushed solid that would be awesome with a print lining...you do good work, girlie!