About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy to be Outdoors

We take any chance to play outside we can get - because who knows how often we'll get to with winter weather coming!  So, today it was over 40 degrees out, still and sunny.  Perfect for playing.  We found a big sheet of ice on top of one of the storage bins next to the garage and the kids had a blast tossing the ice bits all over the driveway.  


And our leaf pile is still here . . . I think John was hoping it would blow away . . . but it's not.  Yeah for us!


Daniel saying "Peek-a-boo!"  After eating several crab apples, he appears to be no worse for wear.  He was dismayed that I scraped the remnants from his mouth, and laid face down in the mud for several minutes, screaming, to let me know.  Good thing he's so dang cute!
We had fun inside, too.  The kids turned the ottomans into a train (Eli is making train noises and gestures there at the back).  Henry appeared to be a bit dismayed that he had no train car to sit in.  Poor baby - he's just a little bit little still - but he'll catch up!

And these kids are so good, I even had time to make this B-E-A-utiful wreath.   Here's the link to my other blog if you want tips and tricks to make your own :)

No comments: