About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Monday, July 26, 2010

Love, Eli - Monday

Dear Mommy -
Hi again! I am having another great day on vacation at CRL - I get to do so much stuff, it's hard to know where to start. Meemaw and Poppa took Great-Pawpee and Great-Grandma Margie out golfing this morning, so we stayed home to play with Aunt Cammie. Eva was kind of sad this morning while her mama fixed her hair, so I tried to cheer her up by saying, "You look pretty, Eva."
Lucky for me and Eva, Daniel took a 3 hour nap, so we got to do every fun thing there is here to do here! First, we played games at the lodge and I won more tickets - Poppa counted last night and we are up to 400. Then, we went down to the beach and tried to catch fish, but they were really fast! Eva and I had fun playing in the sand, too. I love making rivers. Then, we went fishing off of Poppa's boat - we didn't leave the dock, but it was still pretty fun! I had fun climbing up on the seat and getting back down - you know how I like to say "up and down." I ran so fast today - I kept leaving Eva in the dust. I got all the way back to the cabin before Eva even made it to the road - so I came back and said, "Come on, Eva." Eva shared her finger paints with me, and then we ate a lot of 'ronis and cheese before we laid down for naps. I had a great afternoon, too. Potluck was the best - I ate a lot of food - a whole hot dog and chips and chicken and a whole piece of chocolate pie. It was delicious! Poppa helped me and Eva teeter totter for 20 minutes - he was so sweaty, but Eva and I didn't want to stop! I got a little sad for my bath, but Aunt Cammie got me clean in under 30 seconds. I made a total recovery in the 'wodge' with a cup of sixlets. Now, Aunt Cammie is helping me write to you from bed again - I fell asleep so fast, I almost didn't have time to tell her what I wanted to write about :) I love you, Mommy and Daddy! I only asked one time for you, just wondering if you still had to go back to work.

Lots of hugs and kisses - Eli

1 comment:

Annie said...

We ARE back at work- boo!! We wish we were there with you but it sounds like Aunt Cammie is keeping you plenty busy and I know she loves on you as much as I do. Can't wait till my next letter!