About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love, Eli - Wednesday

Hey Mommy, Mommy, Hey, Daddy, Hey, guess what?!!?

I caught a fish today! It was a perch! It was a beeg one! We had a great time fishing off the boat with bobbers. Gramma helped me cast, but I can reel it in all by myself. Eli do it! And when Gramma holds the back of my vest because she thinks I'm going to fall in, I tell her - "No, no Gramma! I'm fishin'!" We just had the best time. And, after I caught my fish, I got to drive the boat back to the dock. Eva caught a fish and she got to drive the boat, too.

I will write more later if Aunt Cammie isn't too worn out. I love you Mommy and Daddy!


Love, Eli

1 comment:

Annie said...

Daddy loved your fish! I'm so glad you got to fish and can do it all by yourself- that's my big boy!