About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love, Eli

Dear Mommy -
Hi, Mommy - it's Eli. I am having so much fun staying with Meemaw and Poppa on vacation. Eva is even being really nice to me - can you believe it? I have been doing so much awshum stuff since you left, time is just flying by. Today was a really sunny day out. First thing, me and Eva went to church with Meemaw and Grandma Margie. I was SOOO good in church that at the end of the homily, Father said "You are such a good boy," when he walked by my pew, right into his microphone! The people behind us thought me and Eva were pretty cute kids. When we got home, we went sweeming at the cool. We tried to go down to the beach, but the water was full of yucky green algae. I had a lot of fun playing with Dan-yo - he laughs every time he looks at me. Then, I took a marathon nap - 3 hours. Of course, Meemaw was worried so she had to go check on me! I played and played this afternoon - I won some tickets and played the baseball game a lot. Then, Aunt Cammie and Poppa brought me a crappie to keep in my little tank - he was pretty crazy and splashed water out of the top! We let him go so he can grow up to be a big fish. I got to go see the bonfire tonight and it was pretty big. I'm sleeping now, so Aunt Cammie wrote this for me.
If you asked me if I had a fun day, I would say, "Yeah, I did." Love you, Mommy, and give Daddy his one kiss for the day!

Love, Eli

P.S. - Pictures will have to wait - computer connection is too slow! Promise we'll send some tomorrow - give your belly a pat from us - Love, Everybody else :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I LOVE my eli letters! I'll be checking this frequently from now on so as not to miss a post from my favorite little boy!