About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love, Eli - Thursday

Dear Mommy & Daddy –
I just told Poppa, “I had a great day!” while I was eating yogurt at the table for a before bed snack. And, boy, did I ever! I got up a little early because I had to go potty and Daniel was screaming for some crazy reason, but I took a really long nap again. I played at the park 3 times today – I just love that pirate ship. Then, after lunch I got to go out on the dock and catch TONS of fish. I think I caught 8 fish. It was so much fun. I told Poppa, “I love to catch fish.” I am really good at reeling – I can do it all by myself. I thought the fish looked “funny.” Right before dinner, I got to go on the trail on the golf cart. Tonight was fish fry, and we ate at Meghan and Kayla’s cabin. I chased ducks for 20 minutes straight! It was very fun to play with Jillian, Nathan and Calvin, too. Eva has a little crush on “Cavin” – she is always following him around. Look at some of the pictures I took at the fish fry – Poppa helped me a lot! Gramma gave me lots of hugs today – she told me I get to see you in 2 days – hard to believe!
I love you SO much, and I will see you soon at our new house!
Love, Eli

1 comment:

Annie said...

Mommy can't wait to see you too! I unpacked all your toys yesterday, I think you'll be excited to see them again after so long :) And Aunt Janet and Uncle Stan are coming on Sunday too, so you can see some of your vacation buddies again- keep being my good boy!!