Inspired by Annie and Roz, we have a post of Eva's very first Olympic event. While not nearly as entertaining as Ben's gymnastic routine, nor as full of smiles as Eli's first video, at least she is the picture of health! No fever and lots of smiles today. Anyway, I gave her a 9.9 - even with all the chewing :)
Winter Update!
8 years ago

4 comments:
I love all her cooing! and the slurping sounds are nice as well :) Keep those videos coming!
I know this great hand-to-hand transfer coach. He speaks Russian, but his English is improving. Let us know if you want to sign Eva up and we'll get you the contact information. She has got the technique down - cuteness, cooing, drooling and transferring - he may just work on minor things like pointing her toes, etc. PS - You may need to move to Oklahoma for easy access to the olympic training facilities.
It is NO PROBLEM for us to move - I mean, no sacrifice is too great to make in our quest to reach our, I mean Eva's, goals of becoming an Olympian. I am sure that the hours of training, strict diet, and lack of any other kind of socialization will in no way be detrimental to her development.
Now if you could only get her to lick the inside of the spoon and THEN stick it on her nose...
Post a Comment