About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Remodel


Thank heavens for my little sister - I have just spent the better part of the last two days at her house. Her husband is probaby pretty tired of me already, but...alas, as you can see from the pictures, a finished kitchen/living room is a long way off. This picture is from 7/6/08, but there is actually less stuff in the room now than there was then. Someday, it will be done, and it will look beautiful. Until then, I'm living with Annie!

3 comments:

MamaMiller said...

I'm so excited for your blog and more pics of Eva!

Annie said...

You can come hang out anytime! After on whole day with Eli, and only Eli, it really is more fun with you and Eva here!!!

SkyeF said...

WOW! That's quite the decor. Good luck with that John.