About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
Being Eva and Daniel's mom is awesome - They are what I never knew I always wanted (to paraphrase a character from "Fools Rush In").

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Technical difficulties . . .

Well, we've had a few "systems" issues at our house recently. First of all, the internet is down. Now, it might be kind of hard to fix, since I have been mooching off of a local un-protected wireless network since my own DSL has been decomissioned by the remodel. Shoot! Anyway, I may be blogging a little less, which is probably not a bad thing, since I have so many other things I am really supposed to be doing. Secondly, Eva has been having a little trouble going . . . poo. We really are totally obsessed with it, what can I say? After much straining and grunting and red-faced looks into the middle-distance, she finally managed to convinve her mom to give her some prunes. Luckily, I work tonight, so she let her dad take care of the results - good baby! We learned from Annie's experience, though, and only did about 1 tablespoon of prunes - which so far have not produced any of the explosive (but memorable) diapers that Eli had after eating his full serving! If I had been able to blog two days ago, I had my title all picked out - "Fondue and doo-doo." We had a great time at the mall that day - what with the laughter over Annie managing to wipe poop all over herself and Eli in the process of checking to see how bad it was, and then a delicious lunch of fondue at the new 88 Broadway.
So many memories that we have to look back on!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Glad your internet is back- blogging at work is such a great way to spend time!